Would you like to help but don’t have the time to volunteer? Our HELP Centers rely on donations from the community in order to provide continued support to students and their families. In addition to monetary donations, some examples of items that can be donated include:
Snacks (for LIFT, Achievement Club and Insight)
- Granola bars
- Baby carrots
- Cheese sticks
Hygiene Products (for program’s students and families)
- Body wash
- Diapers (variety of sizes)
- Feminine products
- Shaving cream
- School-aged clothing
- New socks, underwear, and bras
- $10 food vouchers/gift cards to local restaurants
- $20 Shopping vouchers/gift cards to local clothing/thrift stores
- $20 gift cards/vouchers for shoes
- $20 gas cards
All donations directly benefit homeless youth in Lincoln County. If you have items you wish to donate, please contact your nearest HELP Center.
Monetary donations can be sent to:
LCSD HELP Program
351 SE Harney St.
Newport, OR 97365
*Donations to the LCSD HELP Program are tax deductible as allowed by law.